- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Disc herniation and bulging
- Slip disc
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
- Lumbar canal stenosis
- Radicular pain to hand and legs
- Spinal post-operative muscular weakness and stiffness.
- Tingling and numbness in hands and legs and lot more.
Spinal mobilisation/ manipulation may help to restore the spine’s mechanics, reduce pain and trigger the body’s natural healing process.
Some studies show that spinal manual therapy may:
- Help relieve acute lower back pain.
- Help relieve chronic lower back pain.
- Help treat neck pain.